our practices are a place for continuous, comprehensive & integrated care.
• Convenient appointment options including same-day and next-day appointments, extended hours, after-hours phone and online access.
• More one-on-one time with your team.
• Timely communication for test results and follow-up care.
• Care from professionals using the latest technology and newest medicines to help you get and stay well.
• Treatment for short-term illnesses, chronic diseases, and well-care including: vaccinations, prevention screenings, and healthy lifestyle support at every stage of life.
• Minor office surgical procedures.
• On-site lab for blood draws.
At Einstein Physicians Women’s Associates for Healthcare, we host a team of dedicated professionals with expertise in Obstetrics, Gynecology, and primary care services.
Watch These Quick Tips to Learn What Foods and Activities are Best for Expecting Mothers.
ARRIVE ON TIME
• Greeting and check-in
(form completion if needed).
• Greeting and escort to your exam room.
• Recording vital signs
(height, weight, blood pressure, temperature).
• Updating medical history.
• Providing care as recommended.
• Post-provider care instructions
(patient education if needed).
• Check-out and departure activities.
We accept most major insurance.
To confirm that we take yours, please call the specific office you plan to visit.
We are affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Montgomery.
Einstein Medical Center Montgomery
559 W. Germantown Pike
East Norriton, PA 19403